Wednesday, May 13, 2009

If Money Were No Object...

Filed under the list of things I'd consider buying my kid if he weren't going to outgrow it in the next 10 minutes...



I adore this coat by French designer Judith Lacroix. Price tag? A mere $219. What?? For my kid? Seriously, it wouldn't last him half the season. Even at the low, low sale price of $99, it isn't looking good. The last time I spent $219 on clothing, I got alot more than one miniature coat. So despite the fact that my son will no doubt be the envy of mothers and babies everywhere while wearing it, he'll just have to settle with whatever pile of rags mom comes home with. Poor kid.

2 comments:

  1. Totally love it! How about we split it and Jon Jon can wear it after Andy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's not a bad idea :) Too bad its out of season. I have no idea what size The Moose will be in by fall, or I might consider it!

    ReplyDelete